CubesOut CubesOut

great game, but...

The stop music button should totally be taken out! lol j/k. Fun game. That ball goes nuts once it's going fast.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Great Gameplay!

This is one of the funniest games I've played on Newgrounds. You sir, are a genius.

*Flight* *Flight*

great game

i was skeptical when i started to play this because i've played so many games like it. but it was a great game. good job.

fish pet sim fish pet sim

my song!

im glad somone used it. :P

The Gun Game 2 The Gun Game 2

Great Game

Some of the "elite" levels were a bit easy, but it was a very fun game.

Whoever said it was impossible to beat the timed mission after upgrading the first gun all the way didn't try hard enough. I just took off the steady hands perk so I could use the recoil to my advantage and after a couple of times I beat it with 1/4 of my health left.

Good Job. :) 5/5 (ADD MEDALS! :p)

CellCraft CellCraft

eh :/

Done well, it just got old fast for me. Nice graphics, very informative I suppose.

Good well.

Doodle God Doodle God

Not my cup of tea

But the game looks really nice. It plays well with no bugs and a crap ton of combinations.

Overall, Not really the genre of game I like, but I would still say it is very well done. Good job. :)

Meteor Launch Meteor Launch

It's been done before...

And this type of game has been done much better.

The music was good and there weren't any crazy glitches, so 5/10.

Epos Epos

This game is just incredible

This game is just plain amazing. I haven't played a game like this on NG for quite a while. Very well done.

5/5

Chroma Wars - Episode 1 Chroma Wars - Episode 1

Great Game

This game kept me entertained for quite a while. Very well done. Played through on normal and it wasn't that hard though. :p