Pico's Cake Pico's Cake

My song!

5/5 just on that. :p Cake is a lie. still funny. :p

Waste of Internets Waste of Internets

LOL

I hate youtube comments! i love it. :)

kokonut10 responds:

Thanks! :)

CubesOut CubesOut

great game, but...

The stop music button should totally be taken out! lol j/k. Fun game. That ball goes nuts once it's going fast.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Great Gameplay!

This is one of the funniest games I've played on Newgrounds. You sir, are a genius.

*Flight* *Flight*

great game

i was skeptical when i started to play this because i've played so many games like it. but it was a great game. good job.

The Garden - Teaser The Garden - Teaser

This sounds HUGE. The piano sounds great. The synth moving around at the beginning over the piano sounds awesome. When the vocals come in it left a smile on my face. This is great. I can't wait to hear more. 5/5

Wandering Alone Wandering Alone

This is a nice reflective track. It has almost a David Gilmour vibe to it.

Pros:
+ I liked the overall feel of the song. You definitely accomplished getting that ambient rock style.
+ The call and response type thing you had going on between the bass in the chords and the higher notes was interesting.
+ The Chimes. Harmonics are always fun.
+ The Guitar playing was good.

Cons:
- It got kinda repetitive towards the end.
- The reverb seemed to muddy the guitar sound in a few parts.

Overall, you have a pretty good tune here. I liked the laid back feel of it. You did a good job on this one. Enjoy using your new interface to create all kinds of new music! 7/10

NyxTheShield responds:

The "bass" effect was entirely coincidental, i just messed with the reeverb and delay a bit to create a kind of harmonic bass lol That might have been the cause of the little muddyness that atacked sometimes

I am glad you liked it, it got repetitive towards the end because i kinda improvised this in one sit XDD I just cut off the parts i didn't like and then recorded the second gutiar above everything :3

gone.91 gone.91

An ambient song with an interesting name. It was definitely an interesting listen with a nice atmosphere.

Pros:
+ I liked the overall feel of the song. I could really see a piece like this fitting in the background of a game or animation with a tense feeling to it.
+ I liked the overall tempo and length of the song. It moved along at a nice pace, but was not overly long.
+ The levels of all the sounds were actually pretty good.

Cons:
- It felt repetitive. Try to progressive somewhere.
- The song in general just sounded kind of bland. There was really nothing that stuck out to me that made me want to listen to it again. (Although at the time of writing the pros and cons of this song I have listened to it 3 times.)

Overall you did a nice job of creating drama and tension, but the tension was never really resolved. You should really strive to create a song that pushes you to the limits of your creativity. Both with the tones of the synths and the composition of this song, I feel like you could have pushed it further. Really reward yourself and your listener for taking the journey. The best part of creating your own music is that you can do whatever you want with it.

You are off to a good start, so keep trying to improve! 5/10

Komorikiri responds:

Thank you for the review I will try to improve future songs.